Organising your wedding can be a highly stressful and involved experience.....there is always so much to think about.
Lady G's Cookery has over 20 years experience in catering weddings and can also advise with almost anything to do with your BIG DAY.
Once you ask me to arrange the catering for your wedding, I will work closely with you to help make your day is relaxing, fun and a day to remember.
I also work hand in hand with a Wine Company and can help you arrange your drinks. I can also supply bar staff.
Whether you are getting married at your home, a village hall, a marquee, the venue does not matter to me. All that matters is getting the day absolutely right for you.
£40 per head including 5 canapes
- Yorkshire tapas, terrine, scotch egg, Wensleydale bon bon, piccalilli
- Celeriac and bramley apple soup, toasted walnut (v)
- Heritage tomato salad, torn mozzarella, basil puree, sour dough crouton (v, or Vegan without mozzarella)
- Pea, ricotta and mint pithivier with lemon mayonnaise (v)
- Chicken and parma ham ballontine, confit chicken bon bons, tarragon cream, potato galette, pea puree
- Pressed belly pork, sage and onion balls, savoy cabbage, mustard mash
- Smoked haddock fish cake, tartare sauce, griddled courgette and sugar snap salad
- Ginger-braised beef cheeks with lentils and watercress yoghurt dressing
- Spiced cauliflower steak, cauliflower puree, warm toasted chickpea salad (vegan)
- Rolled sirloin of beef, potato dauphinois, roasted seasonal vegetables, red wine jus
- Chocolate Brownies with salted caramel ice cream
- Summer pudding with berries and cream
- Honey Pannacotta with blueberry compote, shortbread crumb
- Lemon Tart with raspberry sorbet
- Orange polenta cake, raspberry sorbet, creme fraiche
£40 per head for the food only
£60 per head including 5 canapes
- Oak smoked salmon, avocado puree, sourdough crumb, pickled cucumber
- Prawn kebabs, Asian slaw, chilli, lime and ginger dressing
- Chicken and ham terrine, pickled mushrooms, tarragon mayonnaise
- Goats Cheese and thyme arancini, roasted pepper dressing, micro basil (v)
- Sousvide chicken breast, sage and onion bon bon, potato ana, thyme jus
- Seared monkfish with tomato, ginger and garlic, wilted spinach, orzo salad
- Fillet of beef, salsa verde, potato galette, bean medley
- Herb crusted loin of lamb, provencal vegetables, crushed new potatoes, lemon and parsley dressing
- Spiced vegetable fritters, pea chutney, wilted spinach
- Chocolate and raspberry tart with mint ice cream
- Assiette of lemon, posset, pistachio and lemon cake, lemon and lime sorbet
- Crème caramel, summer fruit salad
- Caramelised roasted pineapple, coconut crumb, banana and passionfruit sorbet
£60 per head for food only